For the 9th year, Councilman Jimmy Van Bramer is hosting the annual holiday food drive to collect food for the hungry in our community.
Please donate non-perishable items including: canned meets, canned soup, canned veggies, canned or dried fruit, infant formula, peanut butter and other dried goods like pasta, rice and grains.
Drop them off at the following locations:
- Van Bramer’s office: 47-01 Queens Blvd. #205
- Court Square Library: 25-01 Jackson Ave.
- Sunnyside Library: 43-06 Greenpoint Ave.
- Broadway Library: 40-20 Broadway
- LIC Library: 37-44 21st St.
- Woodside Library: 54-22 Skillman Ave.
The drive will continue until December 19.