Now is the time to get your tickets to the 2019 Taste of Sunnyside.
The annual food festival showcasing the neighborhood’s diverse cuisine, restaurants and beverage purveyors will take place on Tuesday, May 21 at the P.C. Richard’s parking lot at 50-02 Queens Boulevard.
The event will also feature an open air beer garden area, interactive arts activities, and even “Sunnyside Strong” t-shirts for VIP ticket holders.
VIP tickets holders ($75) will get to enter at 6 p.m. General admission ($40) begins at 7 p.m.
There are 34 participating restaurants, including:
- 43 Bar and Grill (Irish American Pub)
- Arriba Arriba (Mexican)
- Bantry Bay Publick House (Irish pub)
- Bliss 46 Bistro (French),
- Cardamom Indian Cuisine (Indian)
- Chakra Cafe (Turkish café favorites)
- Corazon de Mexico (Mexican)
- Cumbia y Sabor (Colombian)
- Dazies Restaurant (Italian)
- De Mole (Mexican)
- Firefly Petite Café Bistro (Global Bistro)
- Jack’s Fire Department (American Pub Favorites)
- La Vienesa Bakery (Colombian Bakery)
- Lion City Coffee (Singaporean style coffee and pastries)
- Los Verdes (Colombian-style street eats)
- Mangal Kebab (Turkish)
- Ottomanelli Burgers and Belgian Fries (Gourmet Burgers)
- Philomena’s (New York Style pizzas)
- Rincon de Melania (Ecuadorian)
- Sanger Hall (Burgers and Fries)
- Senso Unico (Modern Italian)
- SoleLuna (modern Italian)
- The Skillman (new American)
- Tito Rad’s Grill (Filipino).
The official after-party will take place at Maggie Mae’s Bar, located at 41-15 Queens Boulevard, at 9 p.m. Those with Taste of Sunnyside admissions bracelets will enjoy special drink specials.
To purchase your tickets, visit www.tasteofsunnyside.com.