Get your ticket before they’re all sold out!
Tickets are now on sale for the 2018 Taste of Sunnyside, a scrumptious, diverse and all-around amazing culinary event that promotes local restaurants.
This year, the festival-like event will take place in the parking lot of the P.C. Richard at 50-02 Queens Boulevard (in previous years, it was at Bliss Plaza) on Tuesday, May 22.
Get your tickets online at tasteofsunnyside.com.
Want to beat the crowd? Purchase a VIP ticket for $70, and enter at 5:30 p.m. before anyone else gets there.
General admission price at 6:30 p.m. is $40.
Just to give you a sense of who will participate at Taste of Sunnyside, take a look at this list here:
- 43 Bar and Grill (Irish American Pub)
- Arriba Arriba (Mexican)
- Bliss 46 Bistro (French)
- Bliss Street Creamery (Ice Cream)
- Corazon de Mexico (Mexican)
- Cumbia y Sabor (Colombian)
- Dazies Restaurant (Italian)
- De Mole (Mexican)
- I Love Paraguay (Paraguayan)
- Jack’s Fire Department (American Pub)
- La Vienesa Bakery (Colombian Bakery)
- Lama Teas, Los Verdes (Colombian street eats)
- Mangal Kebab (Turkish)
- New York Style Eats (Diner)
- Ottomanelli Burgers and Belgian Fries (Burgers)
- Senso Unico (Modern Italian)
- Sidetracks (Pub)
- Sotto le Stelle (Neopolitan Pizza)
- Tito Rad’s Grill (Filipino)
- The Lowery Bar and Kitchen (Gastropub)
And that’s not including all the local beverages!
See more photos of the food showcased at last year’s Taste of Sunnyside here.